Business Advisory Services
Business Start-ups and Incubator advice
If you are considering starting your own business we will advise and assist you with the various issues that you will need to consider:
- Trading options
- Sole trader, partnership, limited company.
- VAT registration
- PAYE registration
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Accounting requirements
- Software advice, implementation and training
We are here to assist and guide you through the compliance issues associated with starting your own business so you are able to focus on developing and ensuring its success.
Please contact Michael Barker on 01772 430000 or email email@example.com for further information on any business start-up opportunity you are engaged in.
Corporate and Business Finance
Whether your business is new, growing or mature ensuring you have the necessary finance is essential for achieving your objectives. Indeed, one of the most common causes of business failure is badly structured or inadequate financing.
We can help you:
- Conduct a feasibility study of your projects
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance – personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital, or equity capital
- Prepare the necessary business plan, forecasts, prospectuses, etc.
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source
- Arrange a disposal, merger/acquisition, or management buyout/in
Our expertise and contacts will help you open doors that may otherwise have remained closed for you
You will undoubtedly require assistance from third parties, whether from banks, venture capital, stockbrokers or lawyers. Where required, our contact base will open the right doors for you by introducing you to leading experts. We will be on familiar territory, even if you are not and will provide the additional resources required by clients who are.
As your advisors we will then:
- Seek out prospective hurdles to be overcome in advance
- Make you aware of the pitfalls in advance
- Manage the timetable effectively
- Work with your other advisors to take the pressure off you
- Never let you forget you have a business to run, during and after the transaction
- Provide project planning support to help you avoid any unnecessary expense
We are experienced in working with all types and can advise and assist you in all of the following:
Strategic business advice
- Business valuations and shareholder value
- Exit strategies
- Key management incentive schemes
- Succession planning and development strategy
- Optimum financial structure
Acquisitions and disposals
However large or small your business we are able to advise you if you are considering either selling your business or buying another.
When selling your business we will:
- Carry out a full review and valuation to ensure that you are aware of any issues
- Advise you of a realistic deal price
- Assist you in positioning your business so that you achieve the maximum deal price, and
- Assist you in negotiating the best deal
When purchasing a business we will:
- Undertake due diligence on the target business to establish its financial position and to identify the key commercial risks
- Assist you in obtaining funding for the transaction, and
- Advise you on all matters that arise during the acquisition process
Our tax specialists will also be involved in any business sale or purchase agreement to ensure that our clients’ objectives are fulfilled and that the deal is structured to minimise tax liabilities.
Please contact Ian Johnson on 01772 430000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.